Made some moves in the last few days, frame and a few brackets and stuff all got delivered to the powder coaters today. Picked up a couple more pairs of bars at Newark autojumble last Sunday to try out, the ones on there don't work well at all.
I've spent the last couple of nights filling and painting the tank and rear fender, but its still not done, hopefully the last round of filling has now been completed and final sanding can commence tomorrow. Had a bash at the forks today - they were in pretty bad shape, the old paint was in really poor condition and there was some oxidisation poking through. Cut off the unwanted lugs and sanded down, then I used Nitromors to strip the paint. Used the scotchbrite wheel to smooth the surface, then, to add some jazz, I used some Autosol with a polishing mop on my drill. They're far from perfect, but compared to how they were, its a complete transformation.