Ducati 250

Ducati 250

Friday 1 July 2011

Flathead for sale

I've decided to put it up for sale again, comes with new pistons, rings and valve covers, cases are good, all fins present on the heads. Obviously in need of a rebuild but I don't know to what extent as I haven't measured anything internally. All major parts are there.
1942 WLC engine - fought Hitler! - £1400 ono.
I know its priced a little on the high side, but I'm still in 2 minds whether to keep it and build a bike around it when I have more money and, more importantly more skills. I'm sure, if and when it sells, I'll probably end up regretting it in 10 years time, when they are hitting silly money! but for now, it will go some way to funding something cheaper and more complete (ironhead) to practice building on.

5 comments:

  1. join my site we this site of yours then i can put you in my blog list mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog I put you in my list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks weed, hows the van going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good, he is still working so it's important

    ReplyDelete