Ducati 250

Ducati 250

Saturday, 2 July 2011

Not long now...

Been busy again, pretty much finished off all the major fabrication now, electric box is mounted

Sealed the tank earlier today - had about 1lb of short galvanised nalis in it for the last 2 weeks, every time I went into the garage I gave it a little shake to remove the rust, flushed it out with some acetone and it was good for the ethanol resistant sealant.
Also stuck a rear brake bar on - its a mild steel threaded rod, but I'll stick a stainless one on for the final build.
Wheeled it outside for a good look:

Next up is sorting out the cables and tackling the electrics

No comments:

Post a Comment