Ducati 250

Ducati 250

Monday 17 October 2011

Shooting shit up

Went to the the vegas gun store today, turn up, choose your weapons and fire some rounds. I took the WW2 package - 1911 handgun, MP40 (german machine gun) and Thompson machine gun. Fired 40 shots on each of the machine guns, bursts of about 3 or 4 rounds at a time, and had 20 from the handgun. Also had 19 shots from a Beretta 9mm - Ella chose this one but decided she didn't like it after the first shot (which I think hit the ceiling).
While I was here, I thought it would be rude not to have a go on a 45 Magnum 'Dirty Harry' style, only got 5 rounds, kicked like a mule and, while I hit the target, I didn't get close to the centre.
By contrast, this is my 'tommy gun', shredded the target to pieces:



1 comment:

  1. looks like your having a good time mate ;)

    ReplyDelete